The Rena Air 200 is compact, quiet and powerful. Rena Air series pumps are so quiet they can be used in any setting. Suited for small to medium tanks. The Rena Air 200 is a powerful diaphragm pump driven by a single magnetic arm. All Rena Air series pumps have a specially shaped outer case, inner sound absorbing chambers and precision-fit base which traps motor noise and makes the Rena Air 200 virtually silent at less than 30db. The pump's air flow is adjusted with a built-in precision needle-valve system for precise flow control. The unit is excellent for aquariums up to 50 US gallons but can be used in a variety of other applications including aroma diffusion, bladder inflation,laboratory equipment and hydroponics.
- Aquarium Size: up to 50 gallons
- Accessories: tubing, check valve, diffuser
- Max Flow L/h: 160
- Max Pressure psi: 2.9
- Dimensions: L 5-1/2" x W 2-5/8" x 2-5/8"
- Outlets: 1 rear-mounted
- Flow Control: yes
- Intake: bottom
- Filter: yes
- Voltage: 115v 60hz (other voltages available)
- Watts: 3
- Approvals: UL cUL
- Warranty: 1 year
- Weight: 11 0z.
- Sound: > 30db
- Outlet Size: 4mm .16in
- Spare Parts Available: diffusers, feet, diaphragms, valve blocks, filters